Click on the aside menu Contracts link and on the left side, there is a button New Contract.
- Hide from customer – If this field is checked the contract won’t be shown in the customer’s area and customer contacts with permission for contracts won’t get expiry reminder emails.
- Subject for the contract – For your own usage
- Contract value – Give this contract value – Base currency is used.
- Contract type – You can organize your contacts into types. To add new contract type navigate to Setup->Contracts->Contract Types
- Contract start date
- Contract end date – This field is an option and if the end time is empty no expiry notification will be sent.
After you create the initial contract with all the necessary information you can add contract content to be shown on PDF.
The text/content inside the editor will be compiled into a PDF and you can easily send this PDF to the customer by clicking on the top right envelope icon.
You need to click on the green Save Contract button in order to save the contract content.
Attachments are optional. If you upload the file also this file will be visible to the customer’s side and the customer can download the contract.