To add a new payment mode go to Setup->Finance->Payment Modes and click on the top left button New Payment Mode
- Payment Mode Name – Eq. Bank
- Bank Accounts – Description – Give payment mode description, which will be shown on the invoice HTML area. You can add bank account number, IBAN, swift, etc…
- Active – Enable/Disable payment mode, if payment mode is disabled won’t be shown in the invoice when adding/editing.
- Show Bank Accounts / Description on Invoice PDF – If checked description will be shown on invoice pdf.
- Selected by default on the invoice – Check this field if you want to be selected by default when creating a new invoice
- Expenses Only / Invoices Only – In case you have a lot of payment modes for expenses and invoices and the payment mode you are creating will be only used for invoices check Invoices only, in this case, the payment mode won’t be shown as an option when recording new expense.
The following payment modes are offline modes, online payment modes can be configured in Setup -> Settings ->Payment Gateways